Are you looking for the best WordPress lead generation plugins to grow your sales and revenue?
A great lead generation plugin helps to collect emails and/or other contact details of your potential customers, establish a healthy relationship with them, and convert those users into customers.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the top lead generation plugins for WordPress to help you determine which one will be best for your site.
The Best WordPress Lead Generation Plugins
- Formidable Forms Pro
- Thrive Leads
- BONUS: Track Success with MonsterInsights
OptinMonster is the #1 best lead generation software available on the market. It is the most powerful conversion optimization tool you can use on your website to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment, and optimize conversion rate.
OptinMonster allows you to create beautiful lead capture forms easily and display them strategically on your website. It comes with a simple drag and drop popup form builder and 75+ stunning templates to help you make lead generation forms quickly.
Here’re some top features of OptinMonster plugin:
- Multiple form types: You can create popups, floating bars, countdown timers, fullscreen overlays, slide-ins, and more.
- Exit-Intent Technology: This is OptinMonster’s signature technology that lets you recover your abandoning visitors and turn them into subscribers and customers.
- OnSite Retargeting and Personalization: The OnSite Retargeting feature lets you target repeat visitors with special offers and promotions. Similarly, you can create perfect campaigns for new users, and already purchased customers.
- Page-Level Targeting: This feature lets you segment your email list based on user behavior on your site and create page-specific campaigns.
- Analytics and insights: Allows you to run A/B testing and provides you with actionable insights to create more targeted campaigns.
OptinMonster is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform which you can connect with your WordPress site with a free plugin. It also integrates well with other website and eCommerce platforms, and email marketing services.
Pricing: Starting from $9 / month for the Basic plan.
WPForms is the best drag and drop WordPress form plugin. It allows you to easily create simple contact forms as well as more powerful forms like eCommerce order forms, survey forms, and more for your needs.
Contact forms are a great lead generation tool. They’re one of the most used as well as the oldest ways to collect emails and stay in touch with users. Aside from the contact forms, interactive forms like surveys, polls, quizzes, and more help to collect emails and improve sales.
Here’re the top features of WPForms:
- Easy to Use: It’s the most beginner-friendly WordPress form plugin. You can easily create forms using its drag and drop builder.
- Instant Notifications: You can respond to leads instantly with the Instant Notifications feature and boost user engagement.
- Email Marketing Integration: Integrates well with most of the email marketing providers like Constant Contact and AWeber.
- Easy Payment Options: You can easily collect payments, donations, and online orders with PayPal or Stripe.
Pricing: Starting from $39 / year for the Basic plan.
SeedProd is the best drag and drop page builder for WordPress. It allows you to create stunning landing pages (and even full WordPress themes) in minutes to drive traffic, grow your email list, and generate sales. SeedProd also comes with a built-in coming soon mode.
Here are the top features of SeedProd:
- Frontend Drag and Drop Page Builder: Lets you position text, images, and other content easily with frontend drag and drop editor.
- Pre-made Page Templates: It offers pre-made templates, color schemes, block templates, and font combinations.
- Email Marketing Integration: Smooth integration with email service providers like MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, CovertKit, and more to let you collect emails.
- Social Sharing: You can add social share buttons on your landing page and also grow social media fans. It also lets you provide an incentive to people who share your site and promote sharing.
Pricing: Starting from $39.50 / year for the Basic plan.
It works by sending popup notifications straight to users’ desktops and mobile browsers. You can send notifications for new blog posts, new product announcements, cart abandonment reminders, price drop alerts, and much more.
Here’s what makes PushEngage the best:
- Triggered Notifications: Detect your visitors’ behavior and send automated notifications based on actions like views, clicks, downloads, and purchases.
- Drip Campaigns: Create a series of notifications to turn casual visitors into paying customers.
- Dynamic Segmentation: Drive more traffic and sales by sending push notifications that are custom-tailored to your visitors’ specific needs.
- A/B Testing: Easily experiment with any element of your push notifications to find out which campaigns perform the best.
Pricing: Starting from $0 for the Free plan. Paid plans start at $9 / month.
RafflePress is the most popular giveaway plugin for WordPress. It comes with a drag and drop giveaway builder and ready-made giveaway templates so that you can easily create a viral giveaway to generate leads.
RafflePress even comes with bonus entry actions that let you reward participants with extra giveaway entries for performing a specific task like joining your email newsletter, following you on social media, referring a friend, and more.
Here’re some key features of RafflePress:
- Social Media Integrations: Use giveaways to quickly grow your following on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- Email Marketing: Works seamlessly with popular email marketing providers to grow and manage your list.
- Tracking and Retargeting: Retarget users after they’ve entered your giveaway to increase sales.
Pricing: Starts at $39.20 / year.
Formidable Forms is the most advanced WordPress form builder plugin. It allows you to build complex multi-page forms with file uploads, conditional logic and calculations in minutes.
It’s great for creating advanced quizzes, WooCommerce forms, user registration forms, and more.
Also, it lets you display the collected data with views and graphs on your WordPress website.
Here’re top features of Formidable Forms:
- Drag and Drop Form Builder: Lets you create complex forms in a simple drag and drop interface.
- Multilingual Forms: Seamless integration with WPML lets you translate your forms into multiple languages and collect both local and international leads.
- Email Marketing: It lets you connect your website with popular email providers like Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, etc., and collect more email subscribers.
Pricing: Starting from $39.50 / year.
The HubSpot WordPress plugin gives you access to all of HubSpot’s marketing and lead generation tools without leaving your WordPress dashboard.
The core of the HubSpot plugin is the free customer relationship manager (CRM). To help you connect with more customers, HubSpot also offers three tools for lead generation: forms, popups, and live chat.
No matter how you connect with customers, HubSpot will automatically save their contact details to the HubSpot CRM.
Here are the top features of the HubSpot WordPress plugin:
- Drag and Drop Builder: Easy to create lead generation forms and popups using the drag and drop builder.
- Live Chat: Use live chat and chatbots to generate leads with conversational chat.
- Page-Level Targeting: Target your lead generation forms and chat boxes to specific content on your site.
- Easy Segmentation: Segment your leads using any data in the CRM.
- Email Marketing: Use HubSpot’s email builder to send your leads one-off emails or set up automatic sequences.
- Integrations: Connects with other lead generation plugins on this list including WPForms and OptinMonster.
Pricing: The HubSpot WordPress plugin is free. Paid plans start from $45 / month.
LiveChat is the best live chat software in the world. It allows you to easily add live chat on your website and offer your visitors the fastest way to connect with your team.
By adding live chat on your website, you can offer support, solve users’ queries, build trust, and generate more eCommerce leads for your business. As you’re offering instant help, it’s easy to collect emails, phone numbers, or other user information with a live chat.
Here’re the top features of LiveChat:
- Powerful Chat Tools: Offers the most powerful chat features and tools. It includes message sneak-peek, visitor information, timeline, file sharing, delivery status, and more.
- Customization Options: You can customize your chat application with your company logo, social media buttons, agent profiles, and more.
- Engage Customers: Lets you send automatic greetings, ticket forms, chat on Facebook, etc.
- Chat reports: Provides you with your chat reports and daily summary to analyze if your chats are working well or not.
Pricing: Starting from $20 per month.
Similar to OptinMonster, it lets you create different types of optin forms, including lightbox popups, slide-ins, scroll mat, and yes/no multiple-choice forms. However, it’s missing powerful targeting features like OnSite retargeting, geo-location targeting, and more.
Another difference is that it’s a WordPress-only plugin. So, if you prefer to handle everything from your dashboard, then you can use this plugin as OptinMonster alternative.
Here’re the top features of Thrive Leads:
- Eye-catching Templates: Quickly build effective lead generation and list building forms with pre-made templates.
- Advanced A/B Testing: Offers an A/B testing engine to help you design the best possible optin form design.
- Personalization and targeting: Lets you show different content for a different visitor and generate more leads.
Pricing: Starting from $19/month for Thrive Suite.
BONUS: Track Your Success with MonsterInsights
To lay the foundation for any sort of lead generation plan, you’ve got to know what’s happening on your website in terms of sessions, pageviews, and other interactions. For that (and to monitor while using your lead generation plugins), you can use MonsterInsights.
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It allows you to easily connect your WordPress site with Google Analytics (both Universal Analytics and GA4), so you can view all the data that matters most right in your WordPress dashboard.
Plus, with the click of a button, you can set up sophisticated tracking features such as event tracking, eCommerce tracking, form tracking, custom dimension tracking, outbound link tracking, media tracking, and more.
We hope this article helped you to find the best lead generation plugin for your WordPress site. You may also want to see our ultimate list of the best WordPress plugins to grow your business faster.
Not using MonsterInsights yet? What are you waiting for?