Are you looking for a quick and simple way of running giveaways on your website? With the help of the best WordPress giveaway plugin, you can create amazing giveaway contests without any coding.
Giveaways are great for attracting new visitors to your website, grow your email list, generate leads, and increase sales.
There are tons of plugins that you can use. But picking the right tool can be difficult, as most of them are tricky to use, don’t offer many customization options, and are buggy.
To help you out, we’ll compare the best WordPress giveaway plugins. So, you can start running competitions on your website in an instant.
Why is it Important to Run a Giveaway?
There are many benefits of running a giveaway contest on your website. For instance, you want to boost your social followers. By using a giveaway, you can ask visitors to like and follow your page for extra reward points or entries.
Giveaways also help to grow your email lists. You can ask participants to subscribe to your newsletter to enter the competition. Gathering emails also helps to create leads, which you can use to convert them into sales.
And you can promote your brand and create awareness of your business by referring a friend through a giveaway.
As you can see, giveaways are a powerful tactic to grow your business. Now let’s find out what you should look for in a giveaway plugin.
What to Look for in a WordPress Giveaway Plugin
When it comes to selecting a WordPress giveaway plugin, there are few things you should look for:
- Ease of Use – the giveaway plugin should be user-friendly and help you create attractive contests without requiring any coding.
- Email Integration – one of the reasons for running giveaways and contests is to generate leads and increase email subscribers, so look for plugins that offer easy email integration.
- Price – you should pick a plugin that is affordable but also offers you all the features to build a successful giveaway campaign.
- Refer a Friend Feature – look for plugins that offer refer a friend feature, as it helps to make your giveaway viral.
- Social Sharing Option –social sharing is an important option to look for in a plugin, as it helps to promote your giveaway and increase social followers.
Our Favorite WordPress Giveaway Plugins
We’ve shortlisted the best giveaway plugins for WordPress. You can skip ahead to any plugin you’re interested in learning.
RafflePress is the best WordPress giveaway plugin in the market. It’s loaded with amazing features that will help you create powerful giveaways to grow your website.
The plugin is lightweight and very easy to use. You can easily create a giveaway within minutes. And its wide customization options will let you change the design and layout of the giveaway.
Another benefit of using RafflePress is that you can add as many entry options as you want and award points to users for different actions. You can also use RafflePress Pro plan for more features and integration options.
Here are other fascinating features of RafflePress premium version:
- Drag and drop builder to create giveaways
- Pre-built giveaway templates to run viral giveaways and contests
- Integration with email marketing tools and CRMs
- Refer a friend option to attract visitors
- Control start and end time of the competition
- Social media integration with platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Option to customize designs and backgrounds of giveaways
- SEO optimized and mobile responsive widgets
- Fraud detection feature and simple 1-click entry
Pricing: RafflePress pricing plans start from $39.50 per year, but you can get started with the free version to try it out.
It’s more than just a contest platform. You can also create other types of campaigns like quizzes and surveys.
There are tons of preloaded templates and layouts that you can use for your giveaway. And it also comes with a drag and drop builder, which makes it easy for anyone to build a giveaway competition.
Other exciting features of Woorise include:
- Social actions to increase followers and engagement
- Create forms, polls, surveys, and quizzes
- Mobile friendly giveaway widgets
- Track performance of campaigns with analytics
- Email integration with platforms like Mailchimp
- Export competition data in CSV files
- Target your competition to specific countries
- Create giveaways in different languages
Pricing: Woorise premium plans start from $23 per month.
Agorapulse is mainly a plugin for managing social media. But it offers a powerful feature to run giveaways on Facebook. It calls this feature, Facebook Constant App.
Using the tool, you can create different types of giveaways for social media. Here are other features of Agorapulse you can try out:
- Randomly select a winner from users who liked or commented on your post
- Create attractive photo contests
- Generate quizzes
- Schedule posts on social media
- Detailed analytics to track ROI and engagement
Pricing: Agorapulse Facebook Constant App is available for free, but premium packages start from $79 per month billed annually.
However, its contests and promotion tool is super easy to use and helps you create beautiful giveaways. Some of the features of its giveaway plugin include:
- Choose from 10 types of giveaways like sweepstakes, photo contests, coupons, vote contest, referral contest, video contest, and more
- Easy integration with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- A/B testing option
- API access
- Run amazing social contests
Pricing: The pain plans of Wishpond start from $49 per month billed annually.
KingSumo began as an internal company software which was later released for everyone. It’s by the team that’s behind AppSumo and lets you create amazing giveaways in your WordPress site.
The plugin is one of the most user-friendly interfaces, and you can set up a giveaway within 60 seconds. Here are some cool features of KingSumo:
- Unlimited giveaways
- Integration with popular email and social media platforms
- You can upload your own logo
- Offers Facebook pixel tracking
- 24/7 customer support
- Free plugin updates
Pricing: KingSumo is a one-time charge of $49.
Contest by Reward Fuel is a brilliant yet lightweight WordPress giveaway plugin to run sweepstake contests right from your WordPress dashboard.
Using the plugin, you can generate leads, gather emails, increase your social media following, and promote your brand.
Some awesome features of Contest by Reward Fuel include:
- Get statistics on who entered your competition and from where
- Run giveaways in specific countries and block certain regions
- Use a previous template to create a new giveaway instantly
- Translation ready templates
- Run video contests and voting contests
Pricing: Contest by Reward Fuel premium packages start from $16.63 per month.
Gleam is one of the top WordPress giveaway tools and offers different marketing solutions to website owners.
It has powerful sweepstakes and competition builder through which you can create exciting giveaways to increase website traffic and email subscribers.
That said, Gleam does come with some limitations. For starters, it’s set up process is not the most user-friendly. But you can use its setup wizard to guide you step by step.
Here are some features of Gleam you should check out:
- Supports up to 25 different languages
- Fraud detection
- Mobile responsive widgets
- Email verification of participants
- Easily display winners
- Let entrants know of their progress in an email
Pricing: Gleam offers all its features in its Full Package, which costs $97 per month (billed annually). But you can get hold of its giveaway competition feature for $10 per month.
Simple Giveaways WordPress plugin is easy to use and lets you create amazing giveaway campaigns. Its interface is clean and excellent for beginners.
The plugin is available for free but with limited options. But if you want more features and customization options, you’re better off with its premium version. Here are some of its features:
- Control start, end, and winner dates of your giveaway
- Enter a countdown timer
- Add social media sharing options
- Add a refer a friend feature for bonus entries
- Select amazing giveaway templates
- Let the plugin select a winner automatically
- Integrate your giveaway with marketing platforms
Pricing: Simple Giveaways premium packages start from $49 yearly.
Recommendation: Which is the Best WordPress Giveaway Plugin?
If you’re looking for the best giveaway plugin for WordPress that lets you create amazing contests, is user-friendly, and offers tons of features then we recommend RafflePress.
It packs a punch in terms of customization options. And you can add a wide range of entry and reward options to increase your social media followers, get email subscriptions, and generate leads.
And that’s it.
We hope you liked our article on the 8 best WordPress giveaway plugins compared. You can also check out our guide on how to track user engagement in WordPress.