European data laws like the Cookie law and GDPR can make it difficult to understand how to make your site in compliance, particularly when it comes to analytics.
So we created a simple addon that automatically takes care of the vast majority of the configuration changes required to save you valuable time and integrated with 2 of the more popular cookie consent plugins for WordPress, in a way that requires no confusing settings and no difficult to implement code changes.
Our EU Compliance Addon for MonsterInsights automatically:
- Anonymizes IP addresses
- Disables the Demographics and Interests Reports for Remarketing and Advertising
- Disables UserID and author name tracking
- Integrates with the CookieBot plugin with no code changes required to MonsterInsights
- Integrates with the Cookie Notice plugin with no code changes required to MonsterInsights
- Allows for AMP addon users to have it wait for a Google AMP Consent Box to be agreed to before tracking a user
- and more
While the settings page is available in the Tracking tab, everything works out of the box automatically, and there’s nothing to be configured.