Are you looking for the right tool to add a survey on your WordPress website?
A survey is extremely powerful in gathering insights about your visitors, business, and opens new opportunities.
That said, it’s important that you select the right tool to create a survey in WordPress. In this article, we’ll show you the best WordPress survey plugins you can use.
How to Choose the Best Survey Plugin for WordPress?
When it comes to selecting a plugin, you’ll come across hundreds of options. That said, not all of them are easy to use or might fit your business needs.
But here are a few things you should look for when choosing a WordPress survey plugin for your website:
- Ease of Use – A survey plugin needs to be user-friendly and allow you to create a survey without any additional configuration or coding. So, look for a drag and drop builder, as you can move different fields around and customize the form the way you want.
- Pre-built Templates – If you’re a new user then templates are a lifesaver. You can start building a survey in no time with the right template.
- Mobile Responsive Forms – Your surveys should work on all devices including mobile, tablets, and desktop. Make sure that the plugin you select offers mobile-ready designs.
- Integrations – When you’re done creating your WordPress survey, you need a way to promote it as well. This is where integrations with different marketing services come in handy.
- Reports – You should be able to view the results of your surveys with ease and in real-time if necessary. Many plugins offer detailed reports of surveys. But if they don’t, check if you can integrate them with other reporting plugins like MonsterInsights.
With that, are you ready to learn about the best WordPress survey plugin? Let’s begin…
WPForms is the best WordPress survey plugin out there. It’s loaded with features and offers an easy to use form builder.
With the help of its drag and drop options, you create a stunning survey in no time. There are also pre-loaded templates that you can use to get started.
And it offers real-time results of your polls and surveys, detailed reports, instant form notifications, smart survey fields to add a Likert scale, ratings, multiple-choice questions, and more.
That said, WPForms offers more than just polls and surveys. Using the plugin, you can create simple contact forms or advanced forms like payment forms, order forms, donation forms, cart abandonment forms, and NPS surveys.
No wonder it’s among the best WordPress plugins you can get your hands on. Here are some of WPForms top features:
- User-friendly interface
- Pre-built form templates
- Mobile-responsive forms
- Spam protection through captcha and honeypot
- Easy integration with email marketing services
- Collect payments with PayPal and Stripe addon
- Conditional logic to hide and show select fields
Formidable Forms is another top WordPress survey plugins. You can add a survey and poll to your website with ease using the tool.
It offers a drag and drop builder to help you create and customize your survey without the need for coding. And you get features like Likert scale, drop-down menus, checkbox, and radio buttons to add to your survey.
Formidable Forms also offers beautiful visualizations for the results of your survey. For instance, you can display the results in pie charts, tables, and other types of graphs.
Here are more amazing features of Formidable Forms:
- Easy to use form builder
- WordPress frontend editor
- View statistics of your forms with reports
- Set conditional logic
- Multiple form templates
- Integration with different marketing platforms
- Schedule forms on your site
Ninja Forms are amongst the best WordPress survey plugins and makes form building look like a piece of cake. The plugin works by keeping beginners in mind, so you don’t require any technical knowledge or coding to set up a survey on your site.
With Ninja Forms, you get a host of features. But to create a survey, you’ll need its Multi-Part Forms extension. Using the plugin, you can create an interactive survey for your users.
That said, Ninja Forms doesn’t offer any detailed analytics or reports of your survey forms in its standard pricing plans. To get advanced analytics option, you’ll have to upgrade to their agency plan.
Check out additional features of Ninja Forms:
- Multiple form layouts and styles
- File upload option
- Set conditional logic on forms
- Email marketing integration
- Accept payments through forms
- Export forms to PDF, Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
Gravity Forms have been here for a long time and is one of the most popular WordPress survey tools you can get your hands on.
It’s a powerful form builder and very easy to use. And like many other options our list, Gravity Form also offers a drag and drop feature to create surveys.
To make full use of the plugin, here are some of its interesting features:
- 30+ form fields for customization
- Conditional logic to show fields in a form
- Perform calculations with submitted forms
- Upload files
- Email autoresponder option
- Simple integration with other marketing services
- Mobile ready form designs
WP-Polls is a free WordPress survey plugin that helps you add basic surveys and polls to your site. Unlike other options on our list, WP-Polls isn’t a form builder.
You can use the plugin from your WordPress dashboard, create a survey, and add your questions and multiple-choice options. Then add the survey using a widget or an embed code.
You can look at some of its additional features:
- Get instant results of your survey
- Open source so other developers can contribute to WP-Polls
- Very easy to use
- Simple and clean survey layout and design
- Add surveys and polls anywhere on your site
Form Maker by 10Webs is another popular WordPress survey plugin among website users. So, if you’re looking to collect feedback from your customers with minimal effort then this a plugin you should check out.
It’s user-friendly and you can create a survey or a questionnaire in no time. A drag and drop builder also speed things up and you also get pre-built templates to start using the tool.
Other features of Form Maker include:
- Mobile-friendly forms
- 5 pre-built form templates
- 43 different field types
- Automate replies to form submissions
- Set captcha for spam protection
- Upload files
- Receive payments through forms
- Integration with Dropbox and Google Drive
Poll, Survey, Form & Quiz Maker is a WordPress plugin for surveys by OpinionStage. The plugin is not a complete form builder but is designed specifically for creating surveys.
Using the tool, you can select from hundreds of templates to run a survey on your site. And you can add images and videos on your form with ease along with social sharing buttons.
The plugin also offers other amazing features like:
- Integration with other tools
- Templates and examples to get started
- Gather leads with surveys
- Export data to a CSV/XLS file
- Email notification for survey form submission
- Embed surveys anywhere on your site
- Mobile-ready templates and designs
Likert Survey Master is a free survey plugin for WordPress users. If you want to create a quick survey and gauge the ratings of your visitors, then this plugin works perfectly.
It comes with predefined scales that you can use to set up a survey. On the other hand, you can create your own custom scales to fit the needs of your business.
And the best part is that you can create a survey from your WordPress dashboard. Here are a few features of Likert Survey Master:
- Get reports of your surveys
- Create Likert scale surveys in an instant
- See output charts of survey responses
- Supports multiple question categories
Verdict: Which is the Best WordPress Survey Plugin?
If you’re looking to create survey forms for your website without the need for coding, then we recommend using WPForms.
It’s the best WordPress plugin for surveys and polls. You can add a questionnaire to your site in a matter of minutes using its drag and drop builder.
And that’s it!
We hope you liked our article on the best WordPress survey plugin. You can also check out our article on how to track user engagement in WordPress using Google Analytics.