Are you looking for plugins that can help you manage your affiliates, provide tracking, and boost your online sales?
Affiliate marketing is a brilliant way of making money from your website. For anyone who’s new to affiliate marketing, then in simple words, you recommend different products and services on your site and earn a commission when a visitor makes a purchase.
There are different affiliate plugins you can use to scale your business. And no matter the size of your website, you can use them to efficiently manage all your affiliate links on your site.
In this article, we’ll showcase some of the best WordPress affiliate plugins to skyrocket your sales. So, let’s kick things off…
Why Do You Need a WordPress Affiliate Plugin?
You might be wondering, why is it important to have a WordPress affiliate plugin on your site?
If you’re just starting out with a new website with a few affiliate links, it’s easy to manage them. But as your site grows and the number of pages increases, you’ll find it hard to keep track of all the affiliates.
This is where an affiliate plugin for WordPress comes in handy. Here are some of its benefits:
- Add, save, edit, and remove affiliate links from your WordPress dashboard
- Track the performance of each affiliate on your site
- Create simple and shareable links
- Automate processes through auto-linking keywords
- Set up redirects for affiliate links
- Help you build a loyal following
Now, are you ready to learn about the best affiliate plugins for WordPress?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics WordPress plugin. It makes it super simple to add analytics to your website and configure advanced tracking.
Using MonsterInsights, you can easily set up affiliate link tracking on your WordPress website. It automatically tracks affiliate links and offers detailed reports inside your dashboard, so you can see how each affiliate is performing.
The report provides the number of clicks for your top affiliate links. These insights can help you promote affiliates that generate the most clicks and revenue.
Besides this, MonsterInsights offers tons of other features like:
- Automatic affiliate link and ads tracking
- Custom dimensions
- Detailed Google Analytics dashboard
- Enhance eCommerce tracking
- Compatible with multiple WordPress affiliate plugins
- Automatically track form conversions
- Easy integration with popular WordPress plugins
Pricing: MonsterInsights prices start from $99.50 per year with the Plus plan and its Pro plan is available for $199.50 per year.
Pretty Links Pro is one of the best WordPress affiliate plugins in the market. It lets you easily manage all your affiliate links on your website and bring them in one place.
Using Pretty Links Pro, you can turn your ugly and lengthy affiliate links into more readable and shareable links. You can also link them to specific keywords, so it gets auto-linked whenever you mention your affiliates.
Not only that, but it’s compatible with MonsterInsights, so you can automatically track your affiliate links in Google Analytics.
Here are some other exciting features offered by Pretty Links Pro:
- Create advanced redirect types (like 301 redirects)
- Create categories and tags for sorting links
- Auto-link to specific keywords
- Easily manage and add affiliate links
- Add head scripts to your URL
- Import and export affiliate links
- Get reports of your affiliate links
- Priority support
Pricing: Pretty Links Pro offers Beginners plan for $79 per year and it goes all the way up to $149 per year with its Super Affiliate plan.
ThirstyAffiliates is another popular WordPress affiliate plugin you can use to manage all your affiliate links. It’s a great pick to cloak your long and unreadable affiliate links and turn them into more attractive URLs.
The plugin even lets you add, edit, and remove affiliate links on your website with ease. So, you can easily change any affiliate link without having to manually go to each page and edit it.
ThirstyAffiliates also offers more features such as:
- Integrate with Google Analytics for tracking
- Export or import links as CSV file
- Uncloak links for compliance with Amazon Affiliate program
- Automatically check 404 errors
- Automate keyword linking
- Add banners and images to your affiliate links
- Organize your links using categories
- Protects your affiliate commission from theft
Pricing: ThirstyAffiliates prices start from $49 per year.
AffiliateWP is an easy-to-use WordPress affiliate plugin. Using the plugin, you can manage and track your affiliate links on your website. It offers real-time reporting of affiliate visits, earnings, and affiliate registration.
It easily integrates with your WordPress site and lets you control your affiliates from your dashboard. But what makes AffiliateWP so great is its long list of features, as some of these include:
- Create affiliate programs in minutes
- Accurately track affiliates
- Connect coupon codes with specific affiliate accounts
- Manage affiliates from your WordPress dashboard
- Integrates with Uncanny Automator to automate your affiliate program
- Setup automatic affiliate registration
- Create unique affiliate IDs
- Export your data as CSV files
Pricing: AffiliateWP plans are available for $149 per year and go up to $299 per year.
Easy Affiliate, formerly known as Affiliate Royale, is another leading affiliate management and tracking plugin that offers lots of features. It is also the parent company of other popular WordPress plugins like MemberPress and Pretty Links.
It is a complete plugin that lets you create your own affiliate program and monitor your sales, clicks, and payments.
And the best part is that you don’t have to leave your website to view the reports. That’s because Easy Affiliate integrates with your WordPress site’s dashboard.
You can go through some of its features:
- Simple and easy to use
- Manage affiliate links from your dashboard
- Create an affiliate program within minutes
- View detailed reports
- Customize performance graphs as per your needs
- Easy integration with platforms like PayPal, MemberPress, WooCommerce, etc.
Pricing: The prices for Easy Affiliate start from $99.50 per year.
Adsanity is another popular affiliate plugin for WordPress. At its core, AdSanity is an ad management plugin, but it’s excellent for managing all your affiliate ads on your site.
The plugin lets you create and add affiliate ads to your site in an instant using shortcodes, widgets, and template tags. Besides that, AdSanity also helps you add network ads, such as Google AdSense, to your WordPress site.
Here are more features offered by the plugin:
- Very easy to use
- Manage your affiliate products and ads from WordPress dashboard
- Automatically detects ad blocks and notifies users
- Top-notch customer support
- Google Analytics integration
- Offers detailed reports
Pricing: You can use AdSanity for $59 per year with its Basic plan. But if you want more features, you can go for the Pro plan for $179 per year.
Affiliate Manager is free to use WordPress plugin. It lets you manage your affiliate marketing programs with ease, so you can drive more traffic and sales.
It’s excellent if you have an eCommerce store and promoting different affiliate products. That’s because it’s come readily compatible with WooCommerce, WP eCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and more.
To see what else you can do with Affiliate Manager, here are some of its features:
- Real-time reporting
- Easily integrates with eCommerce solutions
- Tracks unlimited affiliates
- Customize payout for each affiliate
- Customizable affiliate registrations
- Track affiliate ad impressions
Pricing: Affiliate Manager is available for free.
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates is another free WordPress affiliate plugin you can use. It’s one of the popular plugins if you’re looking for a solution to manage affiliates on an eCommerce site.
Besides that, the plugin offers features like easy tracking of affiliates and affiliate links. You can assign refer ID to users who visit your store and even set the time limit for the ID to stay in the user’s cookies.
Here are more features of YITH WooCommerce Affiliates:
- Easy affiliate registration
- Set refer ID for each affiliate for tracking
- Customize refer ID time period
- Affiliate dashboard for each registered member
- Automatic calculations of affiliate commissions and refunds
Pricing: You can use YITH WooCommerce Affiliates for free.
Our Recommendation: Best WordPress Affiliate Plugin
This brings us to the end of the post. You can use any of the plugins and tools in our list to streamline your affiliate management process.
But if you’re looking for a plugin to manage all your affiliate links, convert ugly links into shareable links, add redirects, and easily edit multiple links across your site, then we recommend Pretty Links Pro.
And if you’re looking for a plugin to track affiliate links in Google Analytics and see their performance, then your best pick is MonsterInsights.
With that, we hope you liked our article on the best WordPress affiliate plugins. You can also go check out our guide the most important Google Analytics metrics every business should track.