Are you looking for Mailchimp alternatives to best suit your email marketing needs?
Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing tools in the market. However, it has its own positives and negatives. While it may be the best marketing tool for some users, it may not fulfill the requirements of others.
In this article, we’ll share with you the best Mailchimp alternatives with better features and support.
Best Mailchimp Alternatives
We’ve shortlisted the top email marketing services, so you can jump ahead to any tool you’re interested in reading about. Here are the top Mailchimp alternatives:
Why Do You Need to Look for Mailchimp Alternatives?
As mentioned above, Mailchimp is one of the most widely used email marketing platforms in the world. Since 2001, it’s helped millions of small businesses to succeed by providing them email marketing technology and resources at a much cheaper cost.
Like all the other popular email marketing tools, Mailchimp offers simple options to create emails with templates, landing pages, reporting, and more. It also has email segmentation and automation features.
But there’re now several Mailchimp competitors that can possibly provide better features and support.
For example, Constant Contact is more beginner-friendly and offers more dedicated support. Another tool, Drip, has advanced customer relationship management features, which helps to increase eCommerce conversions.
So if you’re not content with what Mailchimp is offering, you can now check out these alternative tools.
Constant Contact is one of the fastest-growing email marketing tools and the best Mailchimp alternatives. It’s a more simple and beginner-friendly marketing platform (that’s still packed with features) suited for both small and large scale businesses.
And if you’re wondering how to create an email newsletter, then Constant Contact is the best tool you can use. Its templates and easy builder lets you create stunning newsletters.
Here’re the top Constant Contact features:
- Simple drag and drop email editor to design professional emails
- Many of email templates to get started quickly
- Powerful email automation features to greet new subscribers and engage them with attractive content
- Email segmentation options to group your subscribers based on their activities
- Social media posting
- Real-time tracking for your email marketing results
With these fantastic features, Constant Contact makes a great Mailchimp alternative.
Also, Constant Contact has excellent support options. They provide support via phone, live chat, community support, and an extensive collection of beginner-friendly tutorials.
You can start with Constant Contact for $12 per month.
Drip is a robust and feature-rich email marketing platform for online stores. It comes packed with a bunch of smart customer relationship management (CRM) features that help you to capture leads, engage them, send personalized emails, and grow sales.
Here’re the top Drip features that make it a close Mailchimp competitor:
- Powerful eCommerce marketing automation with visual workflows
- Email builders (both text builder and visual builder)
- Options to build popups, surveys, countdown timers and more onsite campaigns
- Built-in integration with hundreds of popular applications including WooCommerce, Shopify, form builders, and more.
- Advanced email segmentation and personalization options
- Comprehensive custom-tailored conversion reports for your website
As you can see, Drip’s eCommerce marketing features are more powerful than what Mailchimp offers. It has native integrations for most of the eCommerce platforms to provide all online stores a powerful marketing platform.
Drip’s visual automation workflows are incredible. They allow you to send highly effective emails to your mailing list automatically.
Drip’s automation workflows are brilliant tools to convert more subscribers into customers and more customers into recurring users.
Drip offers support via live chat, documentation and free guides, webinars, and automation training. You can start with a Drip plan for $39 per month.
Brevo is a robust email newsletter tool you can use to build a stronger relationship with your subscribers. Besides email marketing, it provides SMS marketing, WhatsApp campaigns, Live Chat, and a chatbot.
Here’re the top Brevo features that make it a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Drag and drop design blocks to build sleek and well-designed newsletters
- Free responsive template gallery
- Custom forms and custom contact fields to collect email addresses
- Contact segmentation
- A/B testing options for your subject lines to improve conversions
- Real-time statistics to monitor open rates, click-through rates, and deliverability
With all these features, Brevo works excellently for both small businesses and big enterprises.
Bervo also one of the best free Mailchimp alternatives that offers different features.
Sendinblue paid plans start at $25 per month.
AWeber is one of the oldest and most popular email marketing services available in the world. It offers a complete email marketing package that lets you collect emails, make strong connections, and convert more subscribers into customers.
Here’re the top AWeber features which make it a great email newsletter tool:
- Drag and drop enabled email templates
- Collect subscribers by adding sign up and pop up forms on your website, and social accounts
- Email automation and personalization features to send highly effective emails
- Email split testing, performance tracking, email deliverability rate
- Contact management and segmenting options
- Signup forms
AWeber is a great tool that you can use as an alternative to Mailchimp.
The AWeber team provides support via live chat, phone, live webinars, or you can use their knowledgebase. Start for free for up to 500 subscribers, or get more features starting at $12.50 per month.
Omnisend is an omnichannel eCommerce email marketing service that’s packed with features to help you succeed in selling products online.
As their name implies, Omnisend focuses on providing all the right features for omnichannel marketing automation. Using their services together, you can build the ultimate customer retention and marketing machine.
Here are some of Omnisend’s features that make it a great Mailchimp alternative:
- Many email templates and an easy, drag-and-drop email builder
- Automation with pre-built workflows and segmentation
- Web push notifications
- Popups and forms for your website
Pricing for Omnisend is free up to 250 contacts, then changes based on how many contacts you have after that. For example, you can have up to 1,500 contacts for $25 per month.
Our Recommendation: Is There Something Better Than Mailchimp?
When it comes to finding a marketing service that’s better than Mailchimp, then we recommend Constant Contact. It’s the best alternative to Mailchimp because it offers a simple drag and drop builder to create amazing emails.
It also provides many templates to start an email, and with integrations with different services, Constant Contact is a complete email marketing tool.
We hope this article helped you to find the best Mailchimp alternatives for your business. You may also want to see our guide on shared vs. VPS vs. dedicated vs. managed hosting, and our guide on how to grow your email list faster.
Not using MonsterInsights yet? What are you waiting for?