Are you wondering what MonsterInsights does, and why you might need MonsterInsights? This guide will answer these questions.
- MonsterInsights makes advanced implementations of Google Analytics easy.
- MonsterInsights also adds analytics dashboards to your WordPress website.
1. MonsterInsights makes complex implementations of Google Analytics easy. Best of all, these complex implementations are can be set up in a few clicks. All without the help of a developer. For instance, only one of our features would take an experienced developer dozens of hours to set up. But, MonsterInsights does the heavy-lifting. MonsterInsights implements Google Analytics via our WordPress plugin in minutes and not days.
A few of these features include:
- Forms tracking: see where your conversions are coming from. So you can stop wasting money on sources of traffic that aren’t converting. Available in the Pro Tier.
- eCommerce Tracking: see where your sales are coming from. Works with WooCommerce, MemberPress, LifterLMS, and Easy Digital downloads. Available in the Pro Tier.
- Logged in user tracking and User ID tracking.
- Search Console Report: see what the search terms your visitors are typing in Google to arrive at your site. Available in the Plus Tier.
- And a whole lot more.
There are a lot more features than that. Here’s a longer list of available features.
2. MonsterInsights also adds analytics dashboards to your WordPress website. So now you can see your most important stats at a glance from within WordPress. So there’s no need to always navigate to Google Analytics.
With MonsterInsights you won’t get bogged down in a complex and complicated interface. We aim to get business owners and decision makers the information they need.
So you can make smart decisions about your site and marketing. Without needing to hire a full-time analytics expert.
Now you know what MonsterInsights does, and why you need it. Want to learn more about the features you get in MonsterInsights?
Here’s a longer list of what you get with each plan.