How to Fix eCommerce Purchases Not Showing Up in Google Analytics
Are your latest eCommerce sales not being reflected in your Google Analytics data? After you install the eCommerce addon and enable eCommerce tracking in Google Analytics, it should display recent purchases made in your eCommerce site. If they’re not showing up, this guide will help you to fix your eCommerce report.
Google Analytics can take up to 48 hours to reflect changes you have made to your tracking code. If, after this time frame, your orders have not shown up in Google Analytics, check the following:
- Verify that you have installed and activated the eCommerce addon version 6.0.0 or higher along with updating your MonsterInsights Pro to version 6.0.0 or higher.
- Ensure you have completed the Google Analytics authentication.
- The eCommerce addon requires that you enable Universal Analytics tracking in our MonsterInsights Pro plugin. Ensure no warning about this exists on the settings tab for the eCommerce plugin.
- Ensure you have eCommerce tracking enabled in your Google Analytics admin dashboard.
- Ensure the order has completed one of the order status transitions required to move the purchase into Google Analytics
- Ensure the order is newer than when you installed the plugin. Completed orders created prior to the plugin installation are not transferred.
If you’re still having trouble getting your recent purchased to show up in your Google Analytics report, please get in touch with support. We’d love to help you discover a solution.