Are your latest eCommerce sales not being reflected in your Google Analytics data? After you install the eCommerce addon and enable eCommerce tracking in Google Analytics, it should display recent purchases made in your eCommerce site. If they’re not showing up, this guide will help you to fix your eCommerce report.
Google Analytics can take up to 48 hours to reflect changes you have made to your tracking code. If, after this time frame, your orders have not shown up in Google Analytics, check the following:
- Verify that you have installed and activated the eCommerce addon version 8.4.0 or higher along with updating your MonsterInsights Pro to version 8.17.0 or higher.
- Ensure you have completed the Google Analytics authentication.
- Double-check that you are using a compatible eCommerce Plugin. The MonsterInsights eCommerce addon is currently compatible with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, GiveWP, MemberPress, LifterLMS, and Restrict Content Pro.
- Ensure the order has completed one of the order status transitions required to move the purchase into Google Analytics
- Ensure the order is newer than when you installed the plugin. Completed orders created prior to the plugin installation are not transferred.
If you’re still having trouble getting your recent purchases to show up in your Google Analytics report, please get in touch with support. We’d love to help you discover a solution.