Do you want to see how what your visitors are up to in Real-time? The MonsterInsights Real-Time report addon allows you to track your visitors on your sites in real-time right from your MonsterInsights report in WordPress.
- You have MonsterInsights Plus or higher.
- MonsterInsights premium is installed and activated.
- MonsterInsights has been connected with Google Analytics.
- Your version of MonsterInsights is up-to-date. (MonsterInsights version 7.3.0 or later is required.)
Why Use the Real-time Report?
A few benefits of using the real-time report are:
- You can track the results of your marketing efforts and product launches as-it-happens right from your WordPress site.
- With easy access to the rest of your WordPress dashboard, you can monitor your site and quickly changes-on-the-fly as needed.
- Track active visitors on the site.
- See pageviews-per-minute for the past 30 minutes.
- Track Top pages including page title, page view count, and percentage of total in real-time.
- Track top referral traffic sources in real-time including source, path, campaign, count, and percent.
- Track top countries in real-time including country, number of visitors, and percent.
- Track top cities in real-time including city, state, country, and the number of visitors in real-time.
The real-time report updates every 60 seconds.
If you’re testing your own visits, be sure you open an incognito window that isn’t logged into WordPress as we don’t track logged-in users by default.
That’s it! Now you know how to get started with the real-time report in MonsterInsights. Are you intersted in how to find the real-time report? Please see our guide: How to Find the Monsterinsights Real-Time Report.